Angels are truly all-encompassing. According to the Pew Research Center, 72 percent of Americans believe in angels. Because angels are central to the majority of the world’s major religions, this is a much higher percentage than the percentage of Americans who believe in any world religion. They can be found in Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Mormonism, and a variety of other religious traditions.
“Make friends with angels,” said St. Augustine, an authority on angels. He advised us to form personal relationships with angels and to allow those relationships to deepen, just as we would with any important, intimate relationship.
One of our most powerful spiritual practices is to ask an angel for assistance. We can request immediate assistance from the angels at any time and in any location. Here are a few techniques that will assist you:
1) Request assistance – Angels are available to us 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The more open we are, the more assistance they can provide. When you reduce your receptivity, you limit the angels’ ability to assist you. Create your own invocations, or prayers, that specifically request the assistance you require. Recognize that when you summon an angel, you actually open yourself up to greater receptivity to their assistance.
When requesting assistance, it is critical to recognize that you are fully deserving of angelic assistance. Angels work with everyone, regardless of their personal histories or religious beliefs. Angels are infinite and omnipresent; your request has no effect on their ability to help the rest of us at the same time. They exist outside of time and space and respond to everyone with complete unconditional love.
2) Call on the angels for assistance as you connect with your inner divine child. Your inner divine child is whole, innocent, and true, and he or she recognizes angels as trustworthy Creator gifts. This will aid in the development of openness, receptivity, excitement, eagerness, and wonder as you prepare to receive the gift that your angels have prepared for you.
3) When you ask the angels for help, give them everything: every issue, problem, worry, and fear, as well as every good intention and positive outcome you envision as a result of your request. Let go of any expectations about how your request will be handled.
4) Show your appreciation and gratitude. Discover and express genuine appreciation and gratitude for things as they are. If you are having difficulty with this, ask the angels to assist you in finding the love that is present in whatever difficulty you are experiencing. Allow yourself to be patient and let go of any expectations about how this love will be revealed to you.
5) Recognize that it has been completed. Every request is met, and assistance is always provided. If you are concerned that your request will go unanswered, ask for clarification. You can be confident that you will see the love in every answered prayer. The angels know you completely and love you unconditionally, and nothing that will benefit you is ever withheld from you.
6) React quickly to the advice you receive. Accept the opportunity and act on it right away. Angelic assistance is infinite and limitless; you will never run out of it. You cannot ask for “too much,” and the angels are overjoyed to give you unlimited amounts. The sooner you act, the sooner you will receive assistance!
7) Appreciate yourself exactly as you are in the present moment. Leave any negative feelings or critical judgments about yourself, your life, or others in the hands of the angels for healing. Let go of everything that isn’t love for yourself and everything around you, even if it’s just for a few moments. The angels can do much more for you in this moment of surrender than you can on your own. Thank you for deepening your relationship with yourself and the angels.
This article should have given you some helpful steps for connecting more deeply with your Angels for help and assistance. Remember that Angels will be by your side every step of the way today. Angels are always present and eager to assist us.
Mystic Pam Jackson